TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2013년 12월 9일 월요일

Tartan nail art tutorial, Sexy RED tartan nail art


Everyone seems to be going tartan crazy this winter, including myself! It's such a wearable trend that everyone can incorporate into their winter wardrobe. Since I love some nail art I thought why not and gave the trend a go on my nails!
So, let's get started with the tartan nail tutorial! <3 
Tartan nail art
Tartan nail art 
1) Start by applying a base coat then paint your base color - mines burgundy by Opi

Tartan nail art
Tartan nail art 
2 - paint thinner lines (I used burgundy) across the bottom or top of the nail not right at the edge
Tartan nail art
Tartan nail art 
3 - go around the edge of the white line with one thin black line through the centre then draw two vertical lines on the left or right side 
Tartan nail art
Tartan nail art 
4 - draw zigzag lines with white lines lapping over each other
Tartan nail art
Tartan nail art 
5 - finish with a top coat! 

I love this nail look and it's definitely a trend that's going to see us through Winter, so I can't wait to try some more colour combinations for this design.
Is there any other nail art trends I should be giving a go this season?!


Thanks for visiting!! xx

Saranail 

Saranail

댓글 2개:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...