TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2013년 12월 6일 금요일

SARA NAIL: christmas nail art, easy christmas nail art designs 2013

christmas nail art
christmas nail art
Hello everyone, Christmas is almost here!! (20 days left, though ;p) Here I have a nail art which I have taken inspiration from my friend but its quite different from the original one. here I have tried my best. I liked the way it came out but you can go ahead with this if you desire. 

christmas nail art
christmas nail art
 The design for Christmas Nail Art Challenge is for snow/winter with cute character water decals For me, that immediately meant lovely day! Snow is one of the best parts of the holidays, and there's nothing better than going for a walk when the weather is mild and there are fluffly clumps of snow falling around you. 

christmas nail art
christmas nail art
christmas nail art
christmas nail art

christmas nail art
christmas nail art
  There are always so many beautiful manis for Christmas posted in winter, but I've never tried one for myself. This year that changes! And you know what else? I will put together a tutorial for this look, so you can try it too! Keep any eye out for it sometime in the next while, and let me know what you think. :) 
christmas nail art
christmas nail art
 This was the perfect mani for a snowy day! :) All that was missing was a warm cup of hot chocolate, which I think I'm actually going to go and prepare now! ;)

Thanks for visiting!! xx

Saranail 

Saranail

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...