TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2013년 12월 3일 화요일

santa nail art, Rudolph nail designs for Christmas

Rudolph nail art
Rudolph nail art 
Hello hello! Today is 3th Dec! What do you think of December the most? Well, in my shoes, it's Christmas manis! And Santa Claus mani! I couldn't decide whether to do Rudolph nails or Santa suits so I did a couple of both with a random sparkly polished nail.
Rudolph nail art
Rudolph nail art
 I used two coats of blue-green color , one glitter coat of white. Actually, the boyfriend got me my first two Crowstoes for Chrismas mani and I have already worn and looooooved them. I'll show you the beautiful mani next time. :D 
Rudolph nail art
Rudolph nail art

Rudolph nail art
Rudolph nail art
Rudolph nail art
Rudolph nail art
I have enjoyed this challenge so much and I hope you have liked what I did with it as well. And, while the challenge is over, I'll still be posting regularly on all things nail polish and nail art related so I hope you stop in often to see what I've gotten myself into!

Hope you've enjoyed all this nail art!

til next time..

Saranail

Saranail

댓글 2개:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...