TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2013년 11월 11일 월요일

Korean Animal nail art, Cute animal nails, Cutest Nail Art Animals

Korean Animal nail
 Hello, welcome to my new blog! Did you have a good weekend? 
In Korea, the weather is getting colder like winter.. almost.. please take care not to catch a cold!  Anyway, this is my first post of animal nails, which feature a panda, a cheetah,  random birds. This looks complicated before you do this nail, but as you notice that I've only been doing it for about a month. right now, i found out how to do them more easily.  (Next time I'm gonna show you the tutorial! Please check it.)
Korean Animal nail
 Now here's the animals in Korea. I took the photo above the day after I did these nails - after I realized I had my camera settings not quite right. (I took long to take the pictures :( )  so the pictures below were horrible. (but I changed it!) I went from 0 to rage in about 2 seconds as soon as I saw these photos :-P Anyway, I hope you can still see what I was trying to do here!
Korean Animal nail
I was extremely proud of these nails, and though at first I thought they would be difficult they were actually fairly easy! So anybody could give it a go, and do different animals :) 
Please let me know what you think as this is my first post for animal nail art , would love to hear some constructive criticism - what I've done wrong, what you think I could do better, etc. 
Hope you like them.. :D
Saranail

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...