TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2013년 10월 23일 수요일

PINK NAIL POLISH, Pink nail art to be beautiful and cute

 Pink nail art
Inspired by my pink nail art 3 weeks ago, I painted my nails lovely pink color and wanted a little extra deco parts as accent nails(flowers and a ribbon)The colors are admittedly brand- new, and some of my favorites really, and I’m loving the polish effect. I kind of wish I did it to every nail! 
Pink nail art
HERE’S WHAT I USED…
Pink nail art
 It’s funny how the pink appears in different lights.  This photo was taken with natural light. 
Pink nail art
 How about the flowers? you like them? :D
Pink nail art
 I elaborated on the lovely pink nail art before. And today, as I mentioned, I've written another pictures for you guys. Enjoy! and Good day! :D 

Saranail

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...