TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2013년 10월 24일 목요일

Korean Cute Bear nail arts, Cute Korean nail design


Oh hey there!!! How are you? I'm feeling ok-ish, I was meant to post korean cute bear nail art!!
Whatever moving forward, I wanted bear nails and automatically an image of a bear appeared in my head. I proceeded to ask the internet (the internet knows everything), where I typed in "cartoon bear" which did not work. 
 Then I typed in "Korean bear" which also was not so helpful but there was an image with the bear I was looking for. Turns out the bear is Korean and called what..? (I don't know). I am positive I've seen this bear before but I can't remember where (it's going to annoy me), but he is ADORABLE.

I now want a ton of Korean cute bears, just because that bear is so stinking cute and he can just chill with me :P
Thank you very much for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day!!! :D 

Saranail

댓글 4개:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...